Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Candace turned 16 today! I think she enjoyed her day...it was a day of makeovers, yummy food, and ice cream cake! Justus really loved the cake as he ate his piece and mine and then proceeded to drink the ice cream that had melted!

School is going great for me! I feel so blessed to get to be teaching again. It's amazing to see God's plan coming together. I didn't understand back in 2005 why God gave me the teaching job only for me to need to resign to work at TBCH. Now it makes total sense. I needed that semester of experience for confidence and for getting my foot in the door this time. God is so amazing!

Lynn is doing well at school most days. Today however, he got confused and went to Science class one period early. OOPS! So, he had Science twice and skipped Math...kind of funny b/c he HATES math and LOVES Science. I know it was an accident today but it makes me wonder if he might try this again sometime.

Justus and Ross seem to be having fun together. They are running errands some and doing fun stuff together like going to the zoo and to story time. I miss them during the day but God has given me complete peace about being at school. I call and talk to Ross and Justus during my planning time. Justus is quite a phone talker these days. He begins by saying "Hi Mommy!" and of course my heart melts. He ends by saying "Trac-to-her" but this he is saying to Ross b/c he means that it's time for Ross to "talk to her" meaning me.

We're looking forward to moving soon although we haven't packed anything or really come up with a moving plan. Yikes! Time to shower and off to bed. 5:15 will be here very soon!

No comments: