I haven’t blogged in quite a while. Life’s just been too busy. I have been trying to make working out a part of my life again and well, that makes less time for everything else…including blogging.
Let’s go back to the 4th of July: We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! We went and had a bowling/lunch outing together on Wednesday which was a blast. Justus only picked up and dropped one 8lb ball, not bad and Ross bowled a 205! Yes, I am very jealous. On Thursday morning, I got up early and went a ran the Firecracker 5K race and made it back home in time to meet my “family” plus the Abair’s and Jason and boys for a bike ride. We rode from our house to the YMCA trail where we stopped to allow the kids to splash around in the creek, throw rocks, and look for bugs. We also needed a little time for Jacob Abair to care for his bloody knee who didn't wreck but instead, fell off of his bike b/c he couldn't get his foot unclipped. We then all rode back to our house for some Wii time and lunch. After an afternoon swim with the 10 kid family across the street, we came back home for dinner with the Abairs. Finally, it was fireworks time! Jacob Abair invited Ross and the kids to the AT&T batman building in downtown Nashville to see the fireworks show up close and personal. THE KIDS LOVED IT! Meanwhile, Tristin and I kept Justus and Briley here for the night and we watched fireworks with them from a hill on campus. They also loved it and so did we...it was the perfect way to watch fireworks with our little almost 2-year olds. Once the fireworks ended we played more Wii and stayed up late talking with Jacob and Tristin who spent the night with us.
That's not all of the weekend but that's all for now...hopefully I can finish this update today.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment