Saturday, April 5, 2008
Quality time, what quality time?
How do you keep everyone feeling special and loved when you have 6 kids and they basically all arrived at the same time? When you have biological kids, you add them gradually and have at least a year to bond with them before adding another but that's not the case here. I want to spend quality time with each of our children but it's hard to find the time. When we only had our 3 kids plus Justus, I was able to feel like I was growing closer to each of them but no so anymore. The one who is being left behind right now is Candace. She and I used to have some great talks as we ran errands or cooked together but that hasn't happened since we added 2 more kids to the mix. We got to go to our Ukraine meeting together today which was great because she got to drive us there and back but that's about all the bonding we have had since Jacob and Iesha arrived a couple weeks ago. I am not sure what to do about this but I have got to figure out a way to spend individual time with each child...any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment