I haven't blogged in a while because things have been so busy and chaotic lately. Ross leaves for Honduras tomorrow so he's getting ready for his trip and I am honestly just trying not to drown. Between school projects, a defiant and angry 10-year old, an aggravating 12-year old, failing grades, a false police report, and teething, I have endured just about all I could this week. Even though it has been a mentally exhausting week, God has been good to not give us more than we could handle. It seems like only one of our little boys has been unruly at a time so we are really thankful for that. Just gotta hope that behavior and attitudes will improve soon. We plan on switching roommates around today in hopes that this will help some...only time will tell. Thank God the weekend is upon us!
Please pray for Ross and his team that leaves tomorrow to work at a children's home in Honduras. Love you guys!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow...and I thought that I had a tough week. Girl, you are amazing! We will be praying for Ross' trip & for you as you hold down the fort without him. We love you guys!
Post a Comment