2 mission trips are in the near future for us. I have mentioned one of these mission trips in a previous blog but not the second one. 1st trip - Candace and I are planning to go to Ukraine in May, the day after school ends. Candace sent out letters to many of you and I am excited to tell you that she was able to get all the money needed to cover the entire trip! THANK YOU! She also received her passport in the mail a couple weeks ago so all we have left to do is prepare our hearts, get our shots, collect gifts for the orphans, and pack our suitcases!
2nd trip- Ross is going to Honduras on a mission trip in April. Originally, Ross and I had hoped to go to Ukraine together but when this Honduras trip came up, we both knew that he needed to go on this one instead. Ross' team in Honduras will be working to build a basketball court at a children's home there - see why Ross felt led to join this team? They will also be doing work on staff housing at the children's home and some other work in the city of Tegucigalpa. He will be traveling with a group of 10 people from our church and included in the team is one of his closest friends, Jason Arrington. They will fly out a month from tomorrow!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment