Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yeah for Saturday and Kids

Boy am I glad that the first week back to school is over. It was a very tough week trying to get the kids motivated to do homework plus Justus has been fussy due to another ear infection. On top of all that, we had to deal with some tough stuff Friday due to some bad choices a couple of our girls made. Needless to say, Saturday was very welcomed by both me and Ross!

On a lighter note, I was talking to one of our 10-year old girls about Heaven and I was telling her we were going to get new bodies and she looked at me and said, "hey Ms. Jenny, maybe I will be white and you will be black." It totally cracked me up! I don't know that I had ever considered what color we would be in Heaven but it was obvious that she had. Kids are so funny! No wonder God said "let the children come to me and do not hinder them". He probably wanted a good laugh.

No comments: