Last night we went to watch one of our girls cheer for BMS basketball. It was fun to see her in action. She was pretty nervous since this is her first year to cheer but she did great and was all smiles during and after the game. She was struggling with confidence before the game but by the end of this season, I bet we're working on humility instead.
I also went to watch another one of our girl's do some karate today. She missed quite a few classes due to being off campus for the holidays so she left disappointed that she hadn't earned her next stripe. I assured her that we would go 2 more times this week so that she could get caught up and earn that stripe!
I am struggling today with wanting my own big family. I love our kids. I mean I really, really love them. But sometimes, I wish they were mine and Ross' kids instead of TBCH's kids. I want to do more than just be a caregiver for them 5 days at a time. Hopefully, becoming regular houseparents will help with this some since we will have the same kids for 15 days at a time. Only time will tell...
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment